Digital Analytics Developer
KWANTYX is a consulting firm specialized in digital marketing analytics. We’re looking for an developer for our Digital Analytics projects. The successful candidate must demonstrate a high degree of autonomy, great curiosity, a real love for learning, and be motivated to undergo a sustained training regime.
KWANTYX, it’s also:
- A new office in the Mile End in the heart of Montreal, only steps away from Siboire, Dieu du Ciel !, Chez Guillaume and Harbin (best dumplings in Montreal).
- A library with the latest best-sellers in analytics and consumer behavior.
- Great autonomy and freedom to organize your work within a flexible framework.
- The possibility to work from home up to 1 day a week.
- Lots, lots and lots of training.
- Competitive salary conditions.
- Opportunities to work on several different types of challenges.
What you will do:
- Gather analytics requirements from clients or create a set of requirements based on the client’s business and data needs.
- Implement tags using a tag management system (TMS).
- Thoroughly validate tags and demonstrate their setup to clients when required.
- Manage your projects to meet deadlines.
- Contribute to continuous internal process improvements.
Who you should bring to our team:·
- Formal training (college, university) in web development, IT, Computer Science or any related field is preferred. However, all candidates with an interesting portfolio and demonstrated experience will be considered.
- Experience working on a variety of analytics implementations, including experience working with a TMS. Any experience with Tealium iQ is a huge plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of Google Analytics; mastering any other analytics solution is a plus.
- Demonstrated capacity of interacting with clients, understanding their business requirements and transforming those into data collection requirements.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (required).
- Proficiency in spoken and written French (preferred).
- Bonus points if you’re well-organized, meticulous, intellectually curious and can demonstrate problem-solving skills.
You must be a Canadian citizen, or be legally allowed to work in Canada.
Pitch us at info [at] kwantyx.com