Digital Analytics Developer
KWANTYX is a consulting firm specialized in digital marketing analytics. We’re looking for an developer for our Digital Analytics projects. The successful candidate must demonstrate a high degree of autonomy, great curiosity, a real love for learning, and be motivated to undergo a sustained training regime.
KWANTYX, it’s also:
- A new office in the Mile End in the heart of Montreal, only steps away from Siboire, Dieu du Ciel !, Chez Guillaume and Harbin (best dumplings in Montreal).
- A library with the latest best-sellers in analytics and consumer behavior.
- Great autonomy and freedom to organize your work within a flexible framework.
- The possibility to work from home up to 1 day a week.
- Lots, lots and lots of training.
- Competitive salary conditions.
- Opportunities to work on several different types of challenges.
What you will do:
- Create implementation strategies for the digital data collection.
- Implement Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics configurations.
- Create Analytics Tracker objects in Google Tag Manager, and know how to link multiple web properties for proper metrics capture.
- Build and produce the various Google Analytics reports and dashboards.·
- Contribute to continuous internal process improvements.
Who you should know:·
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Marketing, Economics, or Electronic Commerce.·
- 3 to 5 years of intensive professional use of Google Analytics or another solution (Adobe Analytics, IBM DA, Webtrends, etc.)·
- 1 to 3 years of intensive professional use of Google Tag Manager.·
- Knowledge of some CMS (e.g. WordPress, Magento, Django).
You must be a Canadian citizen, or be legally allowed to work in Canada.
Pitch us at hr [at] kwantyx.com