Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
KWANTYX is a consulting firm specialized in digital marketing analytics. We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst for our projects. The successful candidate must demonstrate a high degree of autonomy, great curiosity, a real love for learning, and be motivated to undergo a sustained training regime.
KWANTYX, it’s also:
- A new office in the Mile End in the heart of Montreal, only steps away from Siboire, Dieu du Ciel !, Chez Guillaume and Harbin (best dumplings in Montreal).
- A library with the latest best-sellers in analytics and consumer behavior.
- Great autonomy and freedom to organize your work within a flexible framework.
- The possibility to work from home up to 1 day a week.
- Lots, lots and lots of training.
- Competitive salary conditions.
- Opportunities to work on several different types of challenges.
What you will do:
- Create implementation strategies for the digital data collection.
- Implement Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics configurations.
- Conduct longitudinal analyses using various data sources and present findings as well as recommendations to clients.
- Manage the customer relationship for your projects.
- Contribute to continuous internal process improvements.
What you should have and know:·
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Marketing, Economics, or Electronic Commerce.
- 5 to 10 years of intensive professional use of Google Analytics or another solution (Adobe Analytics, IBM DA, Webtrends, etc.)
- 3 to 5 years of intensive professional use of Google Tag Manager.
- Demonstrable experience of high-quality analyses.
- Experience in database manipulation with MySQL, Python, R.
- Experience with a tagging tool other than Google Tag Manager (e.g. Ensighten, Tealium IQ, Commanders Act).
- Knowledge of some CMS (e.g. WordPress, Magento, Django).
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English and French.
You must be a Canadian citizen, or be legally allowed to work in Canada.
Pitch us at hr (at) kwantyx.com